Corpach Marina facilities include showers and toilets, accessible wet room, outdoor seating, secure parking and bike shelter. (showers are payable by contactless).
Our pontoons have electricity and water available, and there are pump out facilities for black water waste. (electricity can be purchased from the marina office).
Office hours are 0830 to 1630 7 days a week.
The building is operated by Thomas Telford Corpach Marina Ltd, on behalf of Caol regeneration Company who own the building.
- Showers (£) and toilets, including an accessible wet room
- Marina and slipway office
- Coffee Shop & fresh, local food
- Outdoor seating areas
- Assessible parking for customers
- Outstanding location and views